Robert Kiyosaki, millionaire author of the best-selling Rich Dad, Poor Dad series, recently declare bankruptcy. According to the New York Post, Kiyosaki’s Rich Global LLC filed for bankruptcy after Judge Shira A. Scheindlin ordered the company to pay nearly $24 million to the Learning Annex.
The author who is known for his books on financial freedom had pay for a dispute for profit-sharing in a speaking engagement in Madison Square Garden in 2002.
For the full story visit and updates by DailyMail visit here.
- Traveloka.com Raises Series A – Investment from Global Founders Capital
- Malaysia’s Global Innovation Ranking
- Programme to Grow Successful Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups with Great Ideas in Malaysia
- Sir Richard Branson will open Global Entrepreneurship Week in GEC, Liverpool England
- Web 2.0 Expo New York Startup Showcase