Malaysia is crazy about bloggers and MYEVENTS is trying capitalize on the craze by organizing World Blogger and Social Media Summit. According to them, this event is for those who are serious about taking their businesses to the next level and even novices are invited to come and learn how to harness the power of social media to further their brand reach and impact. This could be your only chance to get up close and personal with leading minds in social media and pick their brains whilst receiving practical tools to build and grow social media strategies. The summit will also feature prominent local speakers and from abroad, who will share on what’s the latest social media methodologies that are pushing the boundaries of commerce. Some of the nation’s renowned bloggers such as Malaysia’s 4th Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, Terrence Fernandez from The Sun, Azran Osman-Rani, Kenny Sia, Premesh Chandran, Kenny Sia and more will appear as guest speakers.
You can check out most of the speakers at the brochure below.
If you want to register, visit here.
Date: 15 and 16 June 2011
Where: Putra World Trade Center.
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Malaysia Social Media Week Hits Big in Kuala Lumpur 2013
- ‘Prof. Yunus’ Global Social Business Summit Arrives in Malaysia
- Why Digital Malaysia? Is MDeC still Relevant for Malaysian Entrepreneurs?
- Be Part of the Change, Or Be Left Behind – All Things Software Comes to Malaysia Next Week