After a very success YouthJam, Jazzada solution is looking to get their first full time hire.
What we do?
We develop youth leaders through entrepreneurship, creative arts and technology perspective. We also create a platform to empower youth to organize events. As for the youth, we picked event as an element and tool for youth development because events are in the key interest of youth now a days. This platform also serves the purpose of engaging sponsors, brands and government agencies with the youth to support and fund their small scale projects.
Who we are looking for?
If you are fun, loving, out-going and have the passion to create changes, we invite you to hop on-board with us! We are looking for both full timers and part timers.
You will be working on flexible hours. We go GOOGLE style. No 9 to 5 jobs. You work at your own pace and work within your comfort zone BUT with result oriented and deliver on time!
– Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
– Possesses own transportation is a MUST!
– Computer Savvy
– Able to travel
– Situated in Penang Island
– Well written and spoken in English, added advantage to those who can speak and write Chinese as well
– Able to communicate well and a team player
– Good interpersonal skill
– Good documentation and reporting
– Hardworking and able to contribute maximum to the team
What PenangYouths.com can offer?
– Work with really large brands (Astro, media stations, sponsors)
– Creating a portfolio with us
– Salary and bonuses (per project basis)
– Meeting with cooperate leaders
If you are interested, please send your application to [email protected] ALSO, include you expected salary =)
- 3 lessons that I have learned from Youth Jam
- We are Hiring, WordPress developers and Writers
- Young Start-Up Entrepreneurs in Malaysia Start with the Right Business Mindset
- TEDxGurneyDrive : The Island
- Working Hard Important for Start-Up Entrepreneurs especially If You are Young
- Transit On Tour Around Malaysia