Startup Asia is happening on the 4th and 5th of April 2013 and the folks in Tech in Asia have lined up an interesting list of speakers from around the region. The event also have a Startup Arena which is a competition where about 20 startups will pitch and challenge for US$10,000 in cash.
- Investor Jixun Foo, partner at GGV Capital
- Entrepreneur Pawoot Pongvitayapanu
- Alvin Yap, Founder CEO of
- James Jung, Founder and CEO of Korea’s beSUCCESS
- Tetsuya Mori, Managing Director at DeNA Asia
- Ole Ruch, Managing Director APAC at Airbnb
- Darius Cheung of Billpin and formerly TenCube.
- and more.
To participate the price list are as below.
Startup Pass: $300.00 (USD 246)
Startup Booth-strap Package 2 Startup Passes: $800.00 (USD 655)
Corporate Pass: $500.00 (USD 410)
Investor Pass: $500.00 (USD 410)
Student Pass: $80.00 (USD 66)
Discount code for us is entrepreneurs.my25 which entitle you to 25% discount
If you are a founder and interested to join, visit http://startupasia.techinasia.com/sg2013/startuparena/