Who would make better entrepreneurs for our ever evolving and challenging market environment? Would Entrepreneurship be a “Man”s” career, or with the recent rise of more prominent Woman entrepreneurs change the age-old perception that only the “Boys
” can become the tycoons and market leaders of the world?
To answer that age-old question, the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation initiated a study to examine the gender divide between Male and Female entrepreneurs, while detailing key indicators to what have been driving these two gender groups to perform in their startups and businesses as entrepreneurs.
Special Credits and thanks go to the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation for the study below.
- Spotting Brand Advocates for Your Business
- Lessons from Apple Founder Steve Jobs for Entrepreneurs
- 8 Guaranteed (Science) Steps Towards Raising Your Start Up Funding for Entrepreneurs
- 6 Fundamental Tips of Pitching to Investors: An Entrepreneur’s Guide
- The Best Marketing Campaigns and the Worst
- Top 5 Goals for Entrepreneurs Surveyed Globally (Survey)