Ever wondered whether you would fit in with the group of other young entrepreneurs? Research has shown that for startup founders who know which group they belong to, and what are their strengths and weaknesses, they are more likely to succeed and would know who and what to partner to grow their business.
We have compiled an infographic series which details the major types of Founders in the world, with their glaring characteristics. Perhaps now you can find out, which startup Type of Founder are you, and how can you best create value and leverage on other peoples’ strengths.
- Powerful Tips that all Young Entrepreneurs should Know before They Startup
- Top Social Media Trends for Entrepreneurs in 2013
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- Get into the Founder’s Mind of OOKBEE, Thailand’s Largest Ebook Store with 85% Marketshare – Part 1
- Wilson in Washington: President Bill Clinton’s Leadership Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- Top Reasons that Drive Startups and Entrepreneurs to Innovate