Ever wonder what makes one business more appealing than another?
Cradle Investment Programme (CIP), in collaboration with Malaysia Entrepreneurs(MYE), are assembling a panel of industry experts to analyze emerging trends and technologies in 2009. These experts would be discussing the challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurs who want to be successful in a volatile market.
Grab this opportunity to learn about:
- What drives your consumers’ behaviours ,
- The market’s influence on purchasing power for businesses,
- The effects of the current economic climate on you and your business,
- Cutting edge research that are being done by our universities,
- Criteria for success in 2009
As Alan Kay once said, “The best way to predict the future is to invent it”.
Come join us for this “Hot Session”…
Date : 12th January 2009 (Monday)
Time : 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
Venue : Plug & Play Technology Garden(Map Below)
Suite 7.01, Level 7, The Gardens South Tower
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Entrance : FREE but limited to 100 participants .
Seats are limited so Register Now.
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Best Place to Get Software Solutions and Deals for Entrepreneurs Now Here in Malaysia
- Coming up, the 50th Episode of This Week in Asia
- Guerrilla Entrepreneurs series: Is this you?
- 3 Must-Go Events for Entrepreneurs to Network, Learn and Meet Industry Leaders