WEDC is organizing a seminar called An Entrepreneur’s Quest which is targeted for women entrepreneurs in developing their business.
Topic ranges from Blue ocean strategies to alternative financing for your business.
Date: 8th july 2009.
For more details visit here.
WEDC is a platform for the enhancement of Indian Women Entrepreneurs and development of their business. Our mission is to expose Indian Women Entrepreneurs to the National Level by providing them with vital information, assisting them in capitalizing readily available resources and facilities, providing training and development programmes and linking them to the pathway to nationalization and globalization.
We strive to achieve our objectives through our programmes and activities specifically for entrepreneurs at various levels; from startup to expansion phase.
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- TeAM & MDEC present – “Opportunities Within A Crisis”
- Talk to Inspire: The Love for Shopping, Comes an Online Fashion Boutique
- 5 Malaysian Websites for Funding and Mentoring that Entrepreneurs and Businesses Should Know
- Insights with Mike Smith of 1337 Accelerator and iTrain