A Friendly reminder to our 30,000 readers who have been frequenting our site, where we work to bring you the valuable and useful information to spur the growth of your startups – Entrepreneurs.my and its Editorial team will be supporting the Internet Blackout Day on the 14th of August 2012, but temporarily closing down our website for half the day. We are expected to go Offline by 8.00 a.m. (Malaysia time) and will resume back our coverage for you, on 3.00 p.m. (Malaysia time). In support of this, we have gathered promotional posters across the web for you to see this global movement by netizens!We have to admit that the Internet’s transparent and free roaming fields and networks have allowed new businesses to be created throughout these years. If internet was controlled, censored or banned, startups turned legendary companies like FACEBOOK, 9GAG.com, Twitter and even the mighty Google will seize to exist!
So think about it! The internet has opened up a new ‘Digital Market’ where products, services, messages, campaigns and ideas can now travel across boundaries, allowing people from different continents to communicate and collaborate, and for startups to go Global!
This is why we are supporting the Internet Blackout Day on the 14th of August 2012, as a strong stand put forth by fellow Entrepreneurs in Malaysia and Asia to create awareness to the authorities that We Want Our Internet to be Free!
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch
- Why Digital Malaysia? Is MDeC still Relevant for Malaysian Entrepreneurs?
- IBM launches Innovative SmartCamp Programme to Accelerate ASEAN Entrepreneurs and Startups Success
- Be Part of the Change, Or Be Left Behind – All Things Software Comes to Malaysia Next Week
- Best Place to Get Software Solutions and Deals for Entrepreneurs Now Here in Malaysia