Tan Sri Vincent Tan will be the guest at this month’s TeAM-DNA Disrupt series. Vincent is one of the richest man in Malaysia and known for bringing several high-profile franchise to Malaysia, including McDonald’s is also the investor of one of the biggest internet company in Malaysia, MOL Berhad.
Recently he stepped down from running his Berjaya day-to-day and is the non-Executive Chairman of Berjaya. He also is focusing his time and energy on his foundation which he has pledge RM 600 million this Feb.
When: 16th Oct 5.30opm to 6.30PM
Where: Plug & Play Technology Garden, Level 7, The Gardens South Tower, Mid Valley City.
Entry: Free by registration.
You can register over here.
Entrepreneurs.my is proud be a supporting partner for this event.
- Tan Sri Vincent Tan’s Talk on TeAM-DNA Disrupt Series
- Disrupt with the Goliath – Malaysia’s got creative talent, but is that enough?
- Plug and Play Mentor Series
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Discussion About the New Economic Model
- Start-Up Garage on Entrepreneurship and Tech in South East Asia