Director Tan Siok Siok of Twittamentary will be in Kuala Lumpur this Tuesday for a special screening of the show with SMCKL, TGV and Entrepreneurs.my. We will be doing a special Q and A for the movie with the director as the movie is still in Beta.
About the movie
Twittamentary looks at how lives connect and intersect within the Twitter community as the real-time web accelerates serendipity. Bonds are forged as a result of unexpected encounters between strangers as they share moments of their lives real time. The film is created in the open spirit of the Web. Twitter users are invited to contribute story ideas, rich media and videos to the film via the movie website. The launch of the Twittamentary website in August 2009 soon led to a whirlwind road trip across USA, where the filmmaker interviewed a wide range of Twitter’ers,from a travel journalist turned “twilebrity” to a homeless women who uses twitter from a public library to a prostitute who uses twitter as her personal GPS.
When: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 at 7:00 PM (GMT+0800)
Where: TGV Cinemas
Level 3, Suria KLCC
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50088
Here is a showcase of the Q and A session with her in Singapore by MHisham
- Twittamentary Special Screening : A Twitter Documentary
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Empowering Women through Entrepreneurship
- Eduardo Saverin Facebook Co-founder First Public Talk
- Follow Friday: Meet Ups in Kuala Lumpur You Should Go
- Events: Startup Digest February 21, 2011