From the live show in Barcamp KL, our crew continues with our special guest Michael Smith from Yahoo! for the last segment of the event where we interview several interesting people across the technology and media space across Southeast Asia in an array of issues: (1) Colin Charles (@bytebot) from MariaDB on his recent trip on the MYSQL conference in Silicon Valley and the latest developments in IT databases, (2) Kugan (@scamboy) Malaysia Wireless online casino blog – trends on smart phone users in across Southeast Asia and his thoughts on the upcoming 4G and Wimax networks into Asian markets, (3) Preetam Rai (@preetamrai), our Mr Barcamp Asia on all the barcamps happening across the region (Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand and soon, Philippines & Indonesia), (4) Nazrul from Hackerspace KL & Code Android Malaysia and discussions on Flash vs HTML5 and how developers are caught in between. We thank Yahoo! for sponsoring the ice creams and Barcamp KL which made this live show happen.
- This Week in Asia Episode 15: The iPad Tsunami
- TWIA Live from BarcampKL 2010
- iMoney Appoints COO, Captures More Markets in Asia
- Malaysian Do Participate in E-Commerce (mostly for purchase of airline tickets and accommodation.)
- Facebook is in new partnership with Friendster’s owners.
- This Week in Asia Episode 13: The Google Showdown with China