Twestival® (or Twitter Festival) uses social media for social good by connecting communities offline on a single day to highlight a great cause and have a fun event.
This year, we are supporting PRIHATIN, a NGO in Kota Bahru caring for single mothers and children living with AIDS/HIV. As of today, there are currently 712 single mothers and 1500 children registered with PRIHATIN, in which 684 of the children are HIV positive. We hope to help raise money to help them in this cause
Limited to 100 tickets only! 100% of all money received go to Pertubuhan Masyarakat Prihatin.
For the purpose of booking your tickets, they are labelled free. However, the actual prices are below, and be paid in cash upon colleciton of the ticket (we will get in touch with you):
Ticket price for pre-sale is at RM35 (goodie bag valued at over RM40) & RM45 (goodie bag valued at over RM60 including a special Twestival KL item).
Ticket price at the door is RM45 for basic goodie bag (or RM45 goodie while stocks last).
For more details on ticket prices – and what will be happening on the night – click here.
RSVP your tickets now!
Do your part for charity and have some fun.
- KICKSTART for Singles feat. Li Kim – Celebrity Host of The Paranormal Zone
- Follow Friday: Meet Ups in Kuala Lumpur You Should Go
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Annual Prestigious Awards to Honour Creative Young Entrepreneurs in Malaysia
- Free Tickets to Echelon 2011 in Singapore Worth S$250
- Sembang Sembang in August