According to this research done by GE, in today’s more competitive, online and inter-connected age, startups or entrepreneurs who fail to innovate will eventually drive their businesses and ventures to ruins. Entrepreneurs in today’s world are described as Quick to Adapt, Moving Out Products and Services Faster and to be Connected with new insights on the ground.
Discover the ‘Impact of Innovation’ on the bottom line, work practices and product or service quality offered by entrepreneurs, to ‘The Reasons that Drive Innovation’ for startups in order for entrepreneurs to innovate and be more relevant and competitive. Special credit goes to the GE Institute of Research for compiling these data for the benefit and growth of entrepreneurs.
- An Entrepreneur's Advice to Other Entrepreneurs, Moo Natavudh of OOKBEE Thailand's Largest Ebook Store – Part 4
- 6 Impact of Innovation & 6 Motivations for Businesses to Innovate: An Entrepreneur’s Guide
- Surviving Economic Crises & Marketing to the Top, The Story of Thailand’s Largest Ebook Store – Part 3
- Young Entrepreneur Showcase with ZNG IMPRESA: Wisdom for Entrepreneurs to Survive the Fashion Industry
- Spotting Brand Advocates for Your Business
- 14 Characteristics of Startup Founders and Emerging Entrepreneurs of Today