The most recent ‘Shake-Up’ by Google’s Panda and Penguin attacks have crippled many age-old strategies used by internet marketeers and entrepreneurs to push their services and products to consumers online. Perhaps, in order for entrepreneurs to anticipate what may come next for their marketing strategies online, they would need to look back and understand the trends that have painted the evolution of Digital Marketing, and how they can apply them to their businesses.
Entrepreneurs and businesses would need to learn about the evolving Online Cultures, to Interaction Trends, Buying and Selling among Online Users and Behavioural Patterns of Buyers to strategize their next digital marketing strategies.
The infographics below was curated by Entrepreneurs.my while surfing the web, to look for helpful tips and information that would help our entrepreneurs across the world, to market better. And we found this for you.
Credits go to the research team who gathered the information and digested them into meaningful information for entrepreneurs to use, in order to cleverly plan out their next digital marketing strategy.
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- Lessons 101 on Social Media for Businesses and Entrepreneurs: The Facts and the Tips
- Powerful Tips that all Young Entrepreneurs should Know before They Startup
- 20 Apps & Services Which would Catapult Your Startup Success!
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch
- 3 Things that Entrepreneurs Must Know Before Bringing Their Businesses Mobile