Calling all Malaysian and ASEAN based entrepreneurs, businesses and young professionals whose products or services are tied towards the mobile marketing industry. It in inevitable today for businesses to spread their marketing, promotions and even servicing of clients to the mobile space, hence the Mobile Marketing Association based in Singapore will be bringing in the best industry thought leaders to share their insights on the future of Mobile Marketing.
Leaders from Vodafone, Mindshare, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Amobee to Keynote at MMAF 2012
Prominent thought leaders to explore the new media landscape and the promise of mobile for a smarter tomorrow at Mobile Marketing Association Forum 2012
Singapore, April 2012 – The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) today announced the Keynote Speakers at this year’s Mobile Marketing Association Forum 2012. The potent mix of speakers will cover significant developments in mobile marketing, as well as looking to the future, in line with the Forum’s theme of Smarter Tomorrow.
The opening Keynote Address will be delivered on 24 April by Guest-of-Honour Mr Michael Yap, Deputy CEO, Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA), and Executive Director of the Interactive Digital Media Programme Office (IDMPO). He will speak about marshalling the nation as an innovation platform wherein public and private sector co-creation and collaboration will help make Singapore a compelling location for the launch of exciting new interactive and mobile digital media innovation.
Other prominent Speakers include:
- Chad Wollen, Group Head, Consumer Futures, Vodafone PLC – The Consumer of the Future
- Marcel Fenez, Global Leader Entertainment and Media, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Chairman of the Cable and Satellite Broadcasters Association of Asia (CASBAA) – The New Media Landscape: The Emergence of New Technologies and the Impact of Mobile
- Ashutosh Srivastav, Chief Executive Officer, Mindshare Asia – Leading the Agency Evolution: Meet the Growing Demands of the New Media Centered Around Mobile
- Trevor Healy, Chief Executive Officer, Amobee – 2012…Year of the Dragon and Digital Advertising
“This year’s Keynotes offer interesting glimpses of the future, and how developments in the mobile space today as well as the evolution of the digital consumer are working together to create that future,” said Rohit Dadwal, Managing Director, Mobile Marketing Association APAC.
Held for the fourth time in Singapore, the Mobile Marketing Association Forum 2012 will run from 23-25 April 2012 at the Grand Hyatt and is the Asian iteration of the Mobile Marketing Association’s renowned Forums that bring together thought leaders from the mobile marketing and advertising industry.
Over one day of workshops and two days of conference sessions, delegates attending the Forum will get a chance to hear from prominent industry players through a mix of presentations, panel discussions and fireside chats. The Forum will cover issues that affect the industry, but which may also have ramifications for consumers. Some industry leaders who will speak at the event include senior representatives from Vodafone, PwC, Google, Dell, and ESPN.
The Mobile Marketing Association Forum Singapore 2012 is proudly sponsored by Amobee, BuzzCity, The Coca-Cola Company, Gemalto, Google Inc., mediba Inc., Microsoft Advertising, Millennial Media, m-Stars, Nokia, Poynt Corp., and supported by Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA), Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) and Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF).
For more information about the MMA Forum, including the updated agenda and speaker bios, please visit:
About the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is the premier global non-profit trade association representing all players in the mobile marketing value chain. With more than 700 member companies, the MMA is an action-oriented organization with global focus, regional actions and local relevance. The MMA’s primary focus is to establish mobile as an indispensable part of the marketing mix. The MMA works to promote, educate, measure, guide and protect the mobile marketing industry worldwide. The MMA’s global headquarters are located in the United States and it has regional chapters including North America (NA), Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC) branches. For more information, please visit www.mmaglobal.com.
- 2nd Annual Business Process Improvement & Transformation: Strengthening organisation’s competitive edge
- 3 Things that Entrepreneurs Must Know Before Bringing Their Businesses Mobile
- Entrepreneurs launch Food Version of Instagram Set to Take the Asian Food-Goers Market by Storm
- The Entrepreneur Speaks: The Serious Cost & Benefits about Mobile Marketing – Part 2
- The Entrepreneur Speaks: Behind the Minds of the Mobile Consumers! Anticipating Trends – Part 4
- The Entrepreneur Speaks: Gold Advice for Businesses Jumping into the Mobile Marketing Space – Part 5