Want to be a success story of the Asia wave by getting your Web company acquired?
Learn from the Koprol acquisition by Yahoo.
The acquisition of Koprol by Yahoo is probably the most important tech event which rocked Southeast Asia this year. With the founders of Koprol, Fajar Budiprasetyo & Daniel Armanto together with our dear Smithy from Yahoo, we discussed the origins of Koprol (and how it was launched before FourSquare). We also found out how the founders built the mobile social network from zero to 100K users and the interesting features of Koprol before the fateful acquisition. In fact, we get an insider view behind the scenes on the day when the acquisition was announced. Finally, we hear how the founders and Smithy explain how the marriage between Yahoo & Koprol from their own perspectives and the future which lies ahead for Koprol.
- TWIA Episode 50: Live from Echelon
- This Week in Asia Episode 58: Live from Open Web Asia SEA
- This Week in Asia Episode 56: Attack of The Groupon Clones
- This Week in Asia Episode 11: The Asia Web-Tech Odyssey 2010
- Coming up, the 50th Episode of This Week in Asia
- This Week in Asia Episode 16: Open Source Rocks!