In conjunction with Georgetown Festival, thinklab© is proud to bring its now 6th DESIGN CONFERENCE to Penang this July!
When you think of Creative Cities around the world; Singapore, Seoul, London etc comes to mind. Absolutely INSPIRED!
Thus, to transform OUR local design industry, the thinklab© team has spot a HUGE potential in Penang, Georgetown becoming Malaysia’s CREATIVE CITY.
You are invited to join us in the 2 days Conference + Workshop that could very well transform Penang into one.
We are OPEN TO ALL designers & non-designers to be part of this exclusive and history-making conversation.
Ken Yeang (World Renowned Architect)
Huzir Sulaiman (Author/Director/Actor)
Kevin Mark Low (Architect/Product Designer)
Sali Sasaki (UNESCO Creative Cities Network)
Dr. Anwar (Director of ThinkCity)
Salma Khoo (Penang Heritage Trust)
Hasnul J. Saidon (new media/digital artist)
Venue: TownHall, George Town, Penang.
Date: 23rd & 24th July 2011, Saturday & Sunday.
Entrance Ticket : RM 40 for Students, RM 100 for Professionals
EARLY BIRDS PROMOTION (by 30th June, Thurs):
RM 30* – Students in groups of 5
RM 80* – Professional in groups of 3
Visit their Facebook event page here.
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Startup Weekend Malaysia Comes to Penang to Inspire and Launch Young Enterprises
- A Weekend for You to Launch Your Ideas to a Viable Business – ChangeWeekend for Entrepreneurs
- Malaysia Entrepreneurs to Fast Track their Successes to Silicon Valley via Ignite! Startups Week
- 3 Must-Go Events for Entrepreneurs to Network, Learn and Meet Industry Leaders
- Facebook Developer Garage KL 1 or is it?