Discover the stages of evolution for successful entrepreneurs who have made it big throughout the course of time. Interesting research by Grasshopper Group, on how Bill Gates” age of founding Microsoft would have differed compared to the age of Face
book and Twitter, where the rise of mobile applications, cloud computing and online communities have shifted consumer interactions and behaviours globally.
From the Stone Age, to the Medieval Age where barter trading thrived as a entrepreneurial venture, to the introduction of suited men or computer geeks in the 1980s founding IT companies, to now founders who dress up casually and work with communities online. Follow this journey of discovering how far entrepreneurs have evolved and come to being, to be relevant for the demands of this time or age. What is next?
- 14 Characteristics of Startup Founders and Emerging Entrepreneurs of Today
- Top Reasons that Drive Startups and Entrepreneurs to Innovate
- Powerful Tips that all Young Entrepreneurs should Know before They Startup
- An Entrepreneur's Advice to Other Entrepreneurs, Moo Natavudh of OOKBEE Thailand's Largest Ebook Store – Part 4
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- 12 Traits in the Minds of Every Successful Entrepreneur