Come this 22 – 23 September 2010 in Suntec Convention Center in Singapore, Singtel together with Joi Ito’s Neoteny Labs and our good friends E27 brings to you Accelerate.
What is Accelerate 2010?
Accelerate 2010 is the ONE show developers in Asia CANNOT afford to miss!
Asia will host the largest gathering of solutions providers and developers from around the world on 22nd and 23rd September 2010. You will have the opportunity to participate in pitching sessions to 8 major Asian markets – the largest such activity orchestrated in Asia!
Apps . Access . Asia .
This unique three-pronged approach conference is specifically designed for companies and developers looking to develop solutions and deliver applications in Asia Pacific.
ASIA. Deal Rooms
Pitch your solutions to Asia’s eight leading telcos operating within high-growth Asia markets.
Gain knowledge of key trends in Asia’s consumer enterprise markets across Asia Pacific.
Gain insights on how to operate and access key Asian markets with in-country experts.
ACCESS. Keynotes on 3 Focal Tracks of accessing the market shaping trends and ideas in Business, Technology and Design presented by global and Asian thought leaders and influencers on topics such as social gaming, content distribution, collaborative innovation and design thinking.
APPS. 30 in-depth training & Discussion workshops for developers and innovators with a comprehensive range of topics.
Why You Should Attend?
· Accelerate 2010 is the ONLY conference that gives you the opportunity to access multiple Asia Pacific markets in one go.
· You will receive an unparalleled level of insights into the key trends, market barriers and regulatory frameworks in these markets.
· Get involved in cross-disciplinary workshops that will provide you with skill sets that enable you to gain new perspectives to help future-proof your business.
· Share knowledge with veteran developers and thought leaders on topics such as open source, cloud computing, social collaboration, social networking and mobile applications.
Who Should Attend?
Are you any of the following people?
· A business operations manager looking for solutions and business innovations?
· An investor looking for the next BIG thing?
· A researcher who wants to expand on their perspective on innovation in Asia Pacific?
· A software developer looking to create synergy between yourself and the best minds in the business?
· The founder of an up and coming solution provider or technopreneur?
· A web or mobile technology designer?
If you are any of the above people, then Accelerate 2010 is something you definitely do not want to miss!
Conference Keynote Highlights
· Unleash the Power in Asia
Speaker: Bill Chang, EVP, SingTel
· Riding the Open Web – Collaborative innovations for success
Speaker: Mitchell Baker, CEO, Mozilla Foundation
· Disruptions in Media: How Technology Changes in Content Value Chain
Speaker: Joi Ito, CEO, Creative Commons
· Design Thinking – Asia
Speaker: Diego Rodriguez, IDEO
· What 1 billion non-apple downloads mean to Asia
Speaker: Bill Scott, SVP, GetJar
· Farmers and Mobsters: How businesses can decode social gaming
Speaker: Robert Goldberg, Zynga
· Cloud & Asia
Speaker: Ismeal Gahlimi, CEO, Intalio
· Investing in future of Asia
Speaker: Edgar Hardless, VP, SingTel
Workshops and Subtracks
|Future of Mobile Payment in Asia
Presenters: Singtel, 2C2P, MOL, Paypal
Future of Voice (India case study)
Speaker: Mrigank Tripathi
Plenary – Future of Music &Content
Moderators: Joi Ito, Cory Ondrejka, Jean Miller (EMI), Anthony Volodkin
Scaling a Web Startup: From Asia to the World
Speaker: Amit Ranjan, Slideshare
Product Management Techniques from Google/ MakeMyTrip
Speaker: Amit Somani
Plenary – Innovative Social Graph: From Asia to the World
Moderators: Benjamin Joffe (e27)
Panelists: Eto Batara, CyWorld, MOL
Term Sheets 101
Speaker: Joi Ito
Cultures Around the World: Insights from Xerox Labs
Speaker: Pratyush Prashanna
IP Protection Essentials
Speaker: Gilbert Leong
|Plenary – How Cloud Computing will Impact Asian Enterprises
Case Study – Grid Computing: Alatum, Altium, Haier
Agile on Development
Speaker: Rob Mee, Pivotal Lab
Enterprise Collaborations in a Web 2.0 World: Social networks, micro-messaging, security, and mobile access.
SaaS in Asia
Mobile Developer Tool Kits (3 sessions)
SaaS Developer Tool Kits (3 Sessions)
|Innovation Lessons in Design Ogilvy Labs
Speaker: Mark Seeger, Ogilvy Digital Innovation Lab
Design Thinking – The practical tips by IDEO
How to Design Virality
Speaker: Noah Kagan
Intuitive design anything – Aviary Revolution
Speaker: Michael Galpert
Game Design Fundamentals by EA
Mobile Application Design Philosophies: By The Digital Agency of The Decade
Quantitative Design -Testing Techniques from Youtube: A/B testing
Speaker: Hong Qu
Deal Rooms have one goal – to reveal the best ICT innovations and discover the next star products that will transform regional markets.
As one of the top 80 companies that will be selected to participate in Deal Rooms, you can pitch to panels made up of representatives from SingTel Associates including SingTel (Singapore), Optus (Australia), Bharti (India), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe (The Philippines), AIS (Thailand), as well as International Enterprise (IE) Singapore Centre Directors from China and other Asian nations.
Reservation is required as there are limited seats available. More details coming soon.
Conference Program Highlights
· Overveiw of South East Asia Market
· Overview of China and IndoChina
· Pitch Pads:
o Mobility Solutions: 16 Sessions Available
o Web Application: 12 Sessions Available
o Content: 12 sessions Available
o SaaS Solutions: 16 Sessions Available
o Mobility Application: 12 Sessions Available
o Vertical Solutions: 12 sessions Available
Event Date : Wednesday – Thursday, 22 – 23 September 2010
Venue: Suntec City Convention Centre Singapore
(click here to view map)
Ticket Prices :
S$399 (Standard Price)
S$699 (Onsite Price)
- Best Place to Get Software Solutions and Deals for Entrepreneurs Now Here in Malaysia
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Great Networking and Deals for Entrepreneurs in the HR Technology Showcase 2012 Event
- What is Hot in 2009?
- IBM launches Innovative SmartCamp Programme to Accelerate ASEAN Entrepreneurs and Startups Success
- Win S$100000 for Mobile App for Tablet