If you follow us and you would know we are big supporters of Global Student Entrepreneurship Awards 2011 (GSEA). This is an award started by the Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) with the objective to help highlight the next young leaders in business around the world. As one of the world’s premier international award for undergraduate students, GSEA looks for university students who own and run their own businesses while pursuing their tertiary education. Student entrepreneurs are nominated to compete against their peers by presenting their businesses to a panel of judges with diverse experiences in entrepreneurship. Participants selected will be given mentorship by members of EO and stand a chance to compete globally in the United States later in the year.
Michael Tan Kim Seng, 24 from Penang was recently announced as one of 11 finalists selected for Malaysia. Michael is a very enterprising entrepreneur as he took a sabbatical from his studies to start YourPartTime.com, a job site focusing on the part time workforce. He have a quick video to explain his journey so far.
The GSEA is still looking for young and enterprising college or universities students in Malaysia to compete for this contest. For more info, please email [email protected]
- Global Student Entrepreneurship Awards 2011 (GSEA 2011)
- Asean e-Media Startups Competition
- Unleashing SME Business Opportunities Conference
- Young Start-Up Entrepreneurs in Malaysia Start with the Right Business Mindset
- Founder of Lim Kok Wing university inducted into the Life-time Malaysian Achievement Hall of Fame
- 3 AirAsia Success Factors