MYHERO is a startup building a gamified social network specifically designed for people to report & consume purposeful and relevant information according to their physical location. Founded less than a year ago, the startup is close to release its version 1 really soon. NextUpAsia.com takes a look into the making of the revolutionary app which will ensure that public reporting of crime and natural disasters can now be easily done by netizens around the globe, while rewarding them for their responsible ethics to come together and keep their cities and neighbourhoods safe with MYHERO.
Getting to know The Start-Up Entrepreneur
- Tell us more about yourself – Who are you, what do you do, what are your qualifications (If any) and what have made you into the successful entrepreneur that you are today?
My name is Wei Chi, my team and myself are part of the founding members of the MYHERO project. We were from diverse background with a great passion for technology and business. This has became our primary motivation to kickstart MYHERO.
- Why did you get started on this path towards building your own business?
I always disagree to the notion that every fresh graduate have to follow the conventional path to work for a company, and gradually climbing the corporate ladder.
Although I acknowledge there is valid points at employement but personally, I would rather work my hardest to build my own dream right from the beginning rather than working hard to build dreams of others.
- Was there any inspiration or anyone who inspired you to pursue your dream to become an entrepreneur today?
Our company’s angel investor – Sean Teoh is definitely the immediate inspiration to me as we work very closely together. He is incredibly successful with his F&B businesses and various investments. I genuinely think people like Sean will be the kind of individuals that would make Malaysia a serious global player.
- In your experience, what are the 3 Winning Traits that Entrepreneurs should possess when they start their business?
a) Proactiveness b) Persevarence c) Humilty
### End of Part 1 ###
MYHERO is a startup building a gamified social network specifically designed for people to report & consume purposeful and relevant information according to their physical location. Founded less than a year ago, the startup is close to release its version 1 really soon.
About the Founding Team of MYHERO:
The pioneering team at MYHERO always on the edge of pushing the status quo in design and technology. We are never satisfied and we are laser focus at building a technogical solution without losing the touch of human interaction. We have strong beliefs that our product is able to bring out the hero of our users.
- MYHERO Online Users’ Driven Marketing Attract 20,000 Users In Months to Try Public Safety App
- MYHERO Founders Provides Startup Advice for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- MYHERO Startup Runs its Business by Rewarding Online Users to be more Responsible
- Dino Media Captures 3 Million Online Users in Less than 1 Year of its Founding
- Top Tips of Building Followers and Customers Online by Dino Media’s 3 Million Community Following
- Business Advice from the Founders of Dino Media as one of Asia’s Fastest Growing Startups