If you walked up to Steve Jobs or Bill Gates and asked them: What would be their definition of An Entrepreneur, what do you think they would say? And what would 13 other global entrepreneurs and leaders share with you as well?
From Michael Dell who founded DELL, to Ray Kroc who was responsible for setting up McDonalds, to the visionary Steve Jobs of Apple and to Bill Gates of Microsoft, all of these entrepreneurs share similar traits that have made them who they are today!
The key learning from the infographic below is for entrepreneurs to apply their principles which have made them successful in their own ventures and life, in order to replicate their successes.
Special Credits go to the celebration of the National Entrepreneurs Day, which was when this research and compilation was carried out.
- Lessons from Apple Founder Steve Jobs for Entrepreneurs
- Spotting Brand Advocates for Your Business
- Famous Women Entrepreneurs traits to follow
- 8 Guaranteed (Science) Steps Towards Raising Your Start Up Funding for Entrepreneurs
- The Best Marketing Campaigns and the Worst
- Market Your Enterprise: The Do’s & Don’ts for Writing Your Business Sales Copy ‘Turning Your Customers On!’