A flash of inspiration, a bolt creativity, most people often believe that great ideas appear out of thin air. The myth of the Eureka moment, the one where Archimedes was caught running naked out of the bath tub is over used. The truth according to Steven Johnson, good ideas like any good hard liquor is slowly brewed because of the liquid network in coffee shops and he imagines how the world will change as this network evolved into a social network where information and ideas travels at the speed of thoughts, to paraphrase Bill Gates.
Here is Steve Johnson presenting his idea on TED, not too long ago.
- Random rules for ideas worth spreading – Seth Godin
- 3 AirAsia Success Factors
- A Taste of TED Global 2012: Radical Openness
- Talk to Inspire: Changing the E-commerce Business Environment
- The Inspiration Behind Social Media Platform Startup for Public Safety Developed by MYHERO
- Speak to Inspire: Lawyer (s) Creating a Blue Ocean Online