Ask 1,000 Social Entrepreneurs about the Top 10 Facts and Figures which entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, the general public, companies and governments should know about the Social Entrepreneurship movement and you will be served with the results obtained here in this study. Social entrepreneurs are now armed with the information needed for them to make more informed decisions on the Impact of their social enterprises to the world.
Thanks to the research team of Un.Ltd. from the UK who conducted a survey among 1,000 Social Entrepreneurs across the world, to better understand the general impact that social enterprises were creating through their social ventures for the lives of the people and the world.
Echoing the call of Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Prof. Muhd. Yunus (In picture above), businesses, governments and entrepreneurs are challenged to think of Doing Good Business and to not only focus their efforts on maximizing profits, but also to address the needs and challenges faced by the civil society and the environment. This has given birth to Social Enterprises and Social Entrepreneurship has since become the new trend for aspiring entrepreneurs to start their entrepreneurial paths on.
- Famous Women Entrepreneurs traits to follow
- Top 5 Skills that You would Need either as an Entrepreneur or an Executive
- Young Entrepreneur Showcase with ZNG IMPRESA: Wisdom for Entrepreneurs to Survive the Fashion Industry
- 6 Impact of Innovation & 6 Motivations for Businesses to Innovate: An Entrepreneur’s Guide
- Top 5 Goals for Entrepreneurs Surveyed Globally (Survey)
- Young Entrepreneur Showcase with ZNG IMPRESA: Strategies to Survive a Cut-Throat Industry