You seen him around Asia and Derek Sivers of CDBaby fame is no stranger to the startup world. If you ever have a chance to see his talk, you be amaze how humble and yet extremely passionate he is about his craft and how he build up CDBaby, sold it off and gave the money to a charitable foundation. Derek recently got asked by Seth Godin’s publishing house to write a book. That book is out and it is called “Anything You Want – 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur”.
He also have launched a series of video to promote the book and this one we find particular interesting as it talks about there is no need to find funding for your startups. Enjoy.
- Life is_______: Derek Sivers at TEDxKL 2012
- FUEL – Project ConcreteJungle #11
- The Best Marketing Campaigns and the Worst
- ConcreteJungle #37 : Evolve Skateboards Asia
- The Art Of The Start Up: Five Entrepreneurial Hacks MindValley Used to Grow a RM2000 investment into a RM100 Million Valuation in 10 Years…With No Bank Loans, VC Money or Outside Investment
- Warren Buffett’s Apprentice – Mary Buffett in Malaysia