Without the need to spend millions of dollars on advertising, public relations and promotions, smart and savvy entrepreneurs have been able to leverage on Word of Mouth or genuine ‘Brand Advocates‘ to promote the goodness of their products. The fact is businesses often miss out on identifying and rewarding such potential brand advocates who could bring their advertising dollars a long way, without the need to spend a fortune.
THROUGH BRAND ADVOCATES: THIS IS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO DEFEAT THE NOISE IN YOUR MARKETPLACE AND PLACE YOUR BRAND EFFECTIVELY AND LET IT GO VIRAL AMONG YOUR CUSTOMERS
Prepared by the renowned branding agency BzzAgent, here are some smart steps that would ALERT you towards identifying your next Brand Ambassadors without the need to pay a fortune to get your brand and your business out there in the crowded marketplace.
Furthermore, it is common knowledge that people are more open, willing and acceptable to hear about your business’ products and services through Peer-to-peer Recommendations, Word of Mouth or Verbal Testimonials, rather than being served with ample of advertising materials.
- Lessons from Apple Founder Steve Jobs for Entrepreneurs
- 8 Guaranteed (Science) Steps Towards Raising Your Start Up Funding for Entrepreneurs
- The Best Marketing Campaigns and the Worst
- Entrepreneurial Experience or Entrepreneurial Education?
- Famous Women Entrepreneurs traits to follow
- Powerful Tips that all Young Entrepreneurs should Know before They Startup