Jeff Bezos is definitely one of the most underrated CEOs in the tech sector where he shares stages with the likes of Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer and Steve Jobs. Jeff Bezos is really quite a visionary; from how he transformed the way we buy books, to how we look at cloud computing with Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) and my personal favorite, the Mechanical Turk. In recent times, he led Amazon.com to develop its own consumer product, the Kindle. Jeff is also an acute investor where he has invested in companies such as Audible and on a personal note, became an early angel investor to Google.
In Tony Hsieh’s book Delivering Happiness, when Amazon.com purchased Zappos.com, Bezos gave a video recording to Zappos’ management team on his philosophy in internet businesses. I highly recommend this as a must watch for all budding entrepreneurs.
- AWS Cloud Kata for Start-Ups and Developers | Kuala Lumpur, MY, 29 October 2013
- This company might be the first ever $1 TRILLION dollar company [Part 1 of 2]
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- 20 Apps & Services Which would Catapult Your Startup Success!
- Jeff Clavier, The King Maker
- Google and the Mobile Business