George Karidis, the Chief Strategy Officer of SoftLayer and mentor at world-famous accelerators TechStars and 500 Startups, along with SoftLayer Catalyst Community Manager Casey Lau will be holding a 1-day Startup Workshop on 2 March 2013.
This event is free to all Catalyst members and other working startups that are looking to supercharge their startups – all you need to know about pitching, marketing and hosting.
The agenda will be:
- Pitch Workshop
- Growing Your Startup for the Global Market
- ‘Go-to-Market’ Strategies
- Startup Marketing Tips & Tricks
- The Power of Cloud
- TechStars-style Mentoring Live with George Karidis
- FOOD and DRINKS!
What you need to bring with you:
- You will pitch your startup and get live feedback. So bring your best elevator pitch and decks.
- The workshop is highly interactive, so bring your questions as 50% of the workshop will be focused on helping your startup, not just listening to us.
- Challenges your startup faces in Malaysia and in the global market.
This workshop has very limited seats to encourage the most valuable experience with George and Casey – so register now to reserve your seat.
When: Saturday March 1st 12 – 5pm
Where: iTrain Developer Playground