Social Innovation Camp Asia 2013
After 6 years and 16 countries sown, Social Innovation Camp landed in Asia last year via Kuala Lumpur. The inaugural camp welcomed over 140 ideas along with participants from 16 countries, backed by an army of partners from across the globe.
This year Social Innovation Camp will stir even more Asian cities, and culminate into a final regional camp where the top teams from each city will get to meet.
Bangkok, Cebu, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Seoul, Singapore are already on board, with more in the pipelines. If you are keen to get involved or host one in your own city, drop them a line!
Social Innovation Camp Asia(SICA) 2013 Program Partners
Program partners help make the program even better by:
* actively helping us integrate some of their best practices into our program
* letting us access their network of mentors and investors so that we can help connect our ventures to their network where beneficial
* co-facilitating some of our camps
Echelon 2013 is upon them and if you haven’t registered and want some discounted tickets go here
What to expect:
* Global and regional speakers including Sahil Lavingia (Early-employee of Pinterst and founder of Gumroad) as well as Dave McClure (Co-founder 500Startups)
* 50 startups handpicked from the Satellites are exhibiting
AngelHack organizes competitions where developers and entrepreneurs can learn tools, meet friends and get funding and mentorship for their startup ideas.
In 2013, AngelHack will organize 100 hackathons, bringing together 15,000+ developers in 50+ cities. Winners from every city are put through the AngelHack Accelerator Program, where we mentor them for 12 weeks before bringing them out to Silicon Valley to raise investment and introduce them to incubators.
Previous winners have gone on to attend Y-Combinator, AngelPad, TechStars, 500 Startups, and incubators around the world.
Below are the dates for the following Asia Pacific cities.
Melbourne (AU): 18 – 19 May 2013
Sydney (AU): 25 – 26 May 2013
Singapore (SG): 1 – 2 Jun 2013
Bangkok (TH): 1 – 2 Jun 2013
Jakarta (ID): 8 – 9 Jun 2013
Manila (PH): 8 – 9 Jun 2013
Kuala Lumpur (MY): 8 – 9 Jun 2013
AngelHack KL discount code for our readers is SICA.
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Echelon 2012 Startup Marketplace opens for submissions!
- Are Malaysian Startups That Sucky?
- Social Innovation Camp to Kuala Lumpur!!
- Doing Business with China’s Largest Garment Clothing Industry and the 5 Tips Entrepreneurs Must Know
- SI Camp Cebu Weekend debuts 18 Oct!!