Come October 2011, the Singapore-based SEO company will start operating in Malaysia, reports Marketing Interactive. ClickTRUE, which is currently a Google Analytics Certified Partner in Singapore, will extend their analytics expertise to Malaysia-based firms.
“With Google now having a presence in Malaysia, there will be an increasing demand of value added services and consultancy with regards to the Search and Social arena,” said Jackie Lee, executive chairman of ClickTRUE. Their extensive clientele includes Nikon, Nestle, Siemens, Toshiba, and more.
Jackie is well known for starting HardwareZone, a popular Singapore-based tech media company that operates a website and a few magazines. After HardwareZone was subsequently acquired bySingapore Press Holdings in 2006, the five co-founders started ClickTRUE as a subsidiary of the company.
Subsequently, ClickTRUE was bought out by Kyosei Ventures, an investment firm that funds digital media startups. Kyosei has also recently become an investor-in-residence at FounderHQ, a Singapore-based co-working space for entrepreneurs.
This article is originally published in SGEntrepreneurs.
- Jeff Clavier, The King Maker
- How to Find the Best SEO Experts and Services for Your Business
- Malaysia’s Largest Web Hosting Company Organises SEO Workshop for Businesses Amidst Panda Attack
- Why Digital Malaysia? Is MDeC still Relevant for Malaysian Entrepreneurs?
- First Batch of Google Hackaton Developers from Malaysia
- MALAYSIA’S TOP 16 START-UPS EYE VENTURES VIA MAD TECHVENTURES