For those who listen to my technology news podcast This Week in Asia, you will know how I feel about Asian startups trying to be Silicon Valley. The short story is, I think Asian startups faces very different type of issues and challenges compare to our Valley counterpart. It is unreliable to assume their method in building startups. Anyway just for fun, here some shit Silicon Valley Says.
BTW some statements are so true :)
- Ideas from Silicon Valley Comes 2 Malaysia
- Malaysia General Election – 6 Interesting Ways to Follow
- Exclusive Interview with Paul Bragiel, Silicon Valley Comes 2 Malaysia
- Echelon 2010: Looking at Silicon Valley 2.0
- 3 Must Watch Videos of Steve Jobs from Apple as The Entrepreneur that the World had Missed
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps