Awhile ago, I was fortunate enough to meet Shekhar Kapur himself. Yes, the Golden Globe-winning director who makes lush, international period films such as Elizabeth and The Four Feathers. Indian titles like Mr. India & Bandit Queen. Most recently, Kapur’s short film “Passages”" is part of the October 2009 film anthology New York, I Love You.
He is a very visionary guy with lots of ideas up in his head. Do check out the interview and leave your comments!
- Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia on Leaderonomics Show
- Genuineness May Not Get Repaid Well; Still Be Genuine! – A Reminder for all Hardworking Entrepreneurs
- The Entrepreneur Speaks: Strategies to Create Effective Mobile Campaigns – Part 3
- Interview with Klas Hesselman, Director of Marketing, PayPal Southeast Asia and India
- Exclusive Interview with Paul Bragiel, Silicon Valley Comes 2 Malaysia
- The Entrepreneur Speaks: The Serious Cost & Benefits about Mobile Marketing – Part 2