Sembang-Sembang is a monthly networking session for women entrepreneurs and women entrepreneurs-to-be. It is an exciting event where you can meet other successful and cool women entrepreneurs, expand your network and learn some useful tips & lessons from other women.
This time around they will be focusing on having work life balance especially for women entrepreneurs.
Sembang Sembang is brought to you by the US Embassy in Malaysia and Warisan Global Sdn Bhd as a Global Entrepreneurship Week activity.
The event details are as follows:
Date: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010
Time: 5.00 (Registration opens)
Venue: Meals Station, Level 1, Sooka Sentral, Jalan Stesyen Sentral 5, 50470 Kuala Lumpur.
(Located right across KL Sentral. You can just hop on Putra LRT,KTM Komuter, KL
Monorail or the KLIA ERL to get there!)
Parking is available inside the building. Please bring along your parking ticket to get 50% discount!
Help us spread the buzz and feel free to bring your business partners, colleagues and friends.
Seats are limited! So please book your seat now before 5pm, Friday July 30th, 2010.
Click the link below to register:
or contact the GEW Secretariats for details.
Tini : 016 2112682 / nurhartini (at) warisanglobal.com
Mimi : 012 456 8097/ mimi (at) warisanglobal.com
- Malaysia Young Female Entrepreneur Forum (MYFREN2010)
- New Beginnings: Connecting Through Entrepreneurship
- Founder of Malaysia’s Largest Web Hosting Company to Share Entrepreneur Experience in Penang
- A Chance for Malaysian Entrepreneurs to Pitch about their Startups and Sell Their Ideas
- 3 Must-Go Events for Entrepreneurs to Network, Learn and Meet Industry Leaders
- 3 Malaysians to attend entrepreneur summit in US