A long but most relevant infographic compiled by Youngentrepreneur.com about the essential tips and Know-Hows that every young entrepreneur should know before their dive into business. A timely advice as we end the Year 2012, and opening up new startup opportunities for those who dare in 2013!
Often times, businesses fail within the first 3 years of establishing operations, due to the fact that the entrepreneurs are not prepared with the knowledge, market presence and networks to help them survive.
We have compiled a series of tips below that (Based on our recommendations), we would suggest that all young entrepreneurs follow and keep in mind before venturing into business.
- Which Type of Entrepreneur or Startup Founder are You?
- Top Social Media Trends for Entrepreneurs in 2013
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- 8 Guaranteed (Science) Steps Towards Raising Your Start Up Funding for Entrepreneurs
- An Entrepreneur's Advice to Other Entrepreneurs, Moo Natavudh of OOKBEE Thailand's Largest Ebook Store – Part 4
- Recruiting for Startups: Candidates Use Gen Y to Search for Companies to Work For