After so much hype, the week is finally here. There will be a launch of GEW Malaysia at Shangri-la Kuala Lumpur at 5pm – 8pm today.
Paul Kedrosky will be the guest of honor for the event. Dr Paul Kedrosky is an investor, writer, and entrepreneur. He is a sought-after speaker; an analyst for CNBC television; a columnist for TheStreet/RealMoney; and the editor of Infectious Greed, one of the best known business blogs. He is frequently quoted in major publications around the world.
Dr. Kedrosky is currently a Senior Fellow at the Kauffman Foundation, where he is focused on entrepreneurship, innovation, and the future of risk capital. He is also a strategist with Ten Asset Management, a southern California institutional money management firm using innovative quantitative techniques in capital markets. He is also a fellow and on the advisory board of the Berkeley Center for Innovative Financial Technology. He is an advisor to various other companies, institutional investors, and venture capital firms.
- MICP INGENIOUS CAPITAL PARTNERS & TECHNOPRENEUR VENTURE MANAGEMENT FUND
- British Council GEW Malaysia Initiative
- Minggu Keusahawanan Sejagat -Penang
- New Beginnings: Connecting Through Entrepreneurship
- Malaysia Entrepreneurs to Fast Track their Successes to Silicon Valley via Ignite! Startups Week
- 5 Things To Do During GEW Malaysia