One Young World, an organization that aims to be the voice of young people under 25 around the world on critical international issues such as environmentalism, health and education. In addition, Kofi Annan has selected founder David Jones and his team to lead the global advertising for the Campaign for Climate Justice, which aims to raise awareness of the impact of the changing environment on poor communities throughout the globe.
- Richard Branson advices Youths to be Hungry for Opportunities in Malaysia
- Michael Teoh in One Young World on Social Media
- Editor's Note: A New Happening Space for Youths to Grow their Ideas
- Lessons for Entrepreneurs and Youths to Succeed from the Clinton Global Initiative – Part 1
- 3 Reasons to Choose Entrepreneurship over Employment – Confessions from Young Entrepreneurs
- The Myths of Social Enterprises: Are Entrepreneurs Forbidden from Reaping Profits?