The annual “Asia Pacific Future 100” program is a platform to provide young and inspiring entrepreneurs from Asia as role models to our youth to raise entrepreneurship awareness in Asia Pacific.
100 young entrepreneurs and social Changemakers under the age of 30 years will be selected for a one- year fellowship and their stories will serve as inspiration to foster an entrepreneurial culture among our youth.
We believe that contrary to the common perception there are not just 2 or 3 young successful entrepreneurs in Asia, but that there are many young entrepreneurs and social changemakers realising their dreams and ambitions. For that reason we annually identify 100 of those young people, who will be profiled through blogs, interviews, videos and speaking engagements in schools and universities to showcase their entrepreneurial endeavor and to highlight that with passion and dedication youth entrepreneurship could be a desirable career choice for many of our youth.
Malaysia Entrepreneurs under it’s sister organization Youth Entrepreneurs Malaysia is currently on of the participating partners in this search.
We are looking to nominate outstanding youth in the area of social enterprise and if you have any suggestion please drop us an email at editor [at] entrepreneurs.my or nominate yourself at the FYSE site.
- Queen’s University Canada Extends Business Competition to Malaysia
- Microsoft Malaysia’s Code.org Global Campaign Set to Inspire Youths to Code
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- Startup Weekend Malaysia Comes to Penang to Inspire and Launch Young Enterprises
- JCI Students Organise Event for Industry to Meet Singapore and Malaysia’s Top Entrepreneurs
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps