KUALA LUMPUR, 16 October 2013: MOLPay, a leading online payment solution provider in Southeast Asia, announced today a breakthrough in mobile payment user experience via its Secure 1-Click Payment where customers are now able to complete mobile transactions in a single click. In compliance with the central bank regulations, One Time Password (OTP) authentication will follow-through if a credit card is 3D- enabled.
With the new Secure 1-Click Payment, any return customers will be identified through their user profile with token, a secret key to store and retrieve customer’s credit card information from a secured vault. Therefore, no entry of credit card information is needed to authenticate the transaction.
“User experience is very important especially when it comes to mobile payments. We are excited to be able to offer our merchants a simple and yet secure payment experience.” says Eng Sheng Guan, CEO of MOLPay. MOLPay’s statistics with merchants during a pilot run of this service shows that merchants which utilise the MOLPay’s Secure 1-Click payment can see a 15% increase in successful transaction rates and a reduction in abandoned cart rate up of an estimated 25 per cent. MOLPay has continuously placed research and development efforts to improve its user experience especially for mobile users and introduced a newly enhanced payment page with responsive web design (RWD) technology which is optimised for both desktop and mobile device’ screen resolution.
Maps Secure 1-Click Payment solution adheres to the highest security standard including global security standards such as Payment Card Industry: Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- MOLPay introduces Secure 1-Click Payment to boost mobile payment experience
- Ipay88 offers Discounts to TeAM Members
- 17th Edition of Cards & Payments Asia 2012 Sets to Wow with Latest NFC and Contactless Payment Technology
- Five Reasons Why PayPal Is The Perfect Payment Partner
- The Singapore’s largest car rental online marketplace, Drive.SG, has launched a mobile app, on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Epsilon Mobile launches Papyrus, taking the digital publishing industry a step further