KUALA LUMPUR, 16 October 2013: MOLPay, a leading online payment solution provider in Southeast Asia, announced today a breakthrough in mobile payment user experience via its Secure 1-Click Payment where customers are now able to complete mobile transactions in a single click. In compliance with the central bank regulations, One Time Password (OTP) authentication will follow-through if a credit card is 3D- enabled.
With the new Secure 1-Click Payment, any return customers will be identified through their user profile with token, a secret key to store and retrieve customer’s credit card information from a secured vault. Therefore, no entry of credit card information is needed to authenticate the transaction.
“User experience is very important especially when it comes to mobile payments. We are excited to be able to offer our merchants a simple and yet secure payment experience.” says Eng Sheng Guan, CEO of MOLPay. MOLPay’s statistics with merchants during a pilot run of this service shows that merchants which utilise the MOLPay’s Secure 1-Click payment can see a 15% increase in successful transaction rates and a reduction in abandoned cart rate up of an estimated 25 per cent. MOLPay has continuously placed research and development efforts to improve its user experience especially for mobile users and introduced a newly enhanced payment page with responsive web design (RWD) technology which is optimised for both desktop and mobile device” screen resolution.
Maps Secure 1-Click Payment solution adheres to the highest security standard including global security standards such as Payment Card Industry: Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
MOLPay is the leading payment gateway in Southeast Asia that provides global credit card processing and localized alternative payments including online banking, physical cash payment at convenience stores, over the counter, kiosk, etc.
MOLPay is also a Payment Service Provider at multiple banks in the region and non-bank acquirer for Malaysia Financial Process Exchange (FPX) which connects most of the online banking in Malaysia.
MOLPay is part of the MOL Global Group, one of the largest Internet companies in Southeast Asia with offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Turkey, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Australia/New Zealand. For more information about MOLPay, please visit us at www.molpay.com.
Related articles across the web
- 12px; online casino margin: 0 5px 10px 0;”>Hang Seng Extends Mobile Payment Service to Smartone Customers
- European Central Bank Concerned Over Mobile Payments Security
- iPad Emerges As Leader In Mobile Payments Market
- Facebook testing one-click checkout for mobile shopping
- 2020 Foresight Report: Best Practices in Implementing Mobile Payments Report Available Online by Researchmoz.us
- HP grows m-commerce and banking services with Accumulate agreement
- MOLPay introduces Secure 1-Click Payment to boost mobile payment experience
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Ipay88 offers Discounts to TeAM Members
- Mobile Budgets to Rise Sharply as Brands Start Thinking Mobile
- Flexiroam wins ASEAN Outstanding Business Award 2013
- The story of how “Burger Bakar Abang Burn restaurant” became one of the Malaysia’s Fastest Growing Food Chain Business!