5th Mobile Marketing Association Forum in Singapore Goes Beyond Basics to Deconstructing Mobile for Brands
Speakers to include brands and advertising solution providers such as BMW, Coca-Cola, Dentsu Network/Asia, Kimberly- Clark Corporation, McDonald’s, Mindshare, Nielsen, Prudential Corporation Asia, Unilever, Vserv.mobi, and WPP
Singapore, 17 June 2013 – The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) announced the fifth iteration of the Mobile Marketing Association Forum Singapore (MMA Forum), which will bring together senior marketing executives from brands, mobile specific and digital agencies, operators, technology enablers and other stakeholders of the mobile marketing industry. This year’s event themed ‘Deconstructing Mobile,’ will focus on how marketers can harness the power of mobile to disrupt the traditional approaches to marketing.
The MMA Forum is an annual event that will run from August 22-23 2013 at the Pan-Pacific Singapore. The event is the Asian iteration of the Mobile Marketing Association’s renowned Forums held around the world that bring together the best and brightest in the mobile marketing and advertising industry. This year the event will draw to a close with the awards ceremony for the inaugural regional SMARTIES™ Awards recognizing the best and most innovative work in the mobile marketing field.
Over the past few years the MMA Forum has established itself as the premier event for marketers in Asia who want to fully embrace, utilize and execute mobile marketing as an effective medium for consumer engagement. The 250 delegates expected at the Forum will have the opportunity to understand best practices in mobile marketing, connect and learn from experts and peers in the industry, and hear first-hand future opportunities for marketing using the mobile media channel.
Some of the confirmed speakers lined up to speak at this year’s event include:
- Andrew Knott, Vice President, Digital, McDonald’s Corporation
- Ashustosh Srivastava, Chairman and CEO, Global Emerging Markets, Mindshare
- Bessie Lee, Chief Executive Officer, WPP China
- Dick E.G. van Motman, Chairman & CEO, Dentsu Network/Asia
- Dippak Khurana, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Vserv.mobi
- Leonardo O’Grady, Director ASEAN Integrated Marketing & Communications, Coca-Cola Asia Pacific
- Lito S. German, Marketing Director, BMW Group Asia
- Michelle Froah, Senior Marketing Director, Asia Pacific, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Rahul Welde, Vice President, Media, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Turkey, Unilever
- Sean Rach, Regional Director, Brand and Corporate Affairs, Prudential Corporation Asia
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Chief Executive Officer, WPP
- Tomi T. Ahonen, Author, Consultant and Motivational Speaker
- Vishal Bali, Managing Director, Telecom Industry Group, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA), Nielsen
The Mobile Marketing Association Forum Singapore 2013 is sponsored by Vserv.mobi, Gemalto, Goldsun Focus Media, Madhouse, mobiThinking, Asian Digital Marketing Association, and Telecom Uncovered.
For more information about the MMA Forum Singapore 2013, including the updated agenda and speaker bios, please visit the MMA Global website here.
About the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is the premier global non-profit trade association representing all players in the mobile marketing value chain. With more than 700 member companies, the MMA is an action-oriented organization with global focus, regional actions and local relevance. The MMA’s primary focus is to establish mobile as an indispensable part of the marketing mix. The MMA works to promote, educate, measure, guide and protect the mobile marketing industry worldwide. The MMA’s global headquarters are located in the United States and it has regional chapters including North America (NA), Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC) branches. For more information, please visit www.mmaglobal.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Rice Communications on behalf of the Mobile Marketing Association
Amala Manoj Naravane
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +65 6221 8324
- Mobile Budgets to Rise Sharply as Brands Start Thinking Mobile
- Lean Startup Machine returns to Singapore – June 7-9, 2013!
- Mobile Marketing Forum 2010 Singapore
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- Getting to know about The Start-Up! Player Holdings Pte Ltd! Sports Events Planning and Management, Sports Merchandising, and Sports Leadership Training.
- 2359 Media gets investment