Microsoft Malaysia will be launching an exciting Initiative called Code.org, a new campaign that is the first-of-its kind in this region. The Asia Pacific Week of Code, which will take place on April 25, 2014, aims to promote coding as the second language of Asia Pacific.
With more than 3 billion people speaking more than 2,000 different languages, Microsoft inspired by Code.org is promoting the concept of coding as Asia Pacific’s second language that can unify people across national boundaries and varied cultures.
More importantly, the Asia Pacific Week of Code intends to highlight the need for computer science and coding skills amongst today ’s youth as the gap between youth unemployment and the demand for skilled workers continues to grow.
Please Register @ Microsoft Malaysia to participate in our ‘Code For Malaysia’ event
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Getting to know the Founder of Boxyroom and the New Property Investment Business Model – Part 1
- 3 Things You Should Know about the Extreme Entrepreneur Peter Sage
- Surviving the Slowdown in Property Business Globally through Clever Marketing Tactics – Part 3
- Getting to Know the New Rental & Property Business Model to Ignite Startup Dreams – Part 2
- Surviving Economic Crises & Marketing to the Top, The Story of Thailand’s Largest Ebook Store – Part 3