MIRC Ingenious Capital Partners is organizing a Technopreneurs Pitching Session during its MIRC KL SME ICT Summit 2008. The main objective of this activity is to provide opportunities for investors to evaluate current innovative business models that are available in the market today as well as for technopreneurs to present their investment cases to the right investors. This will serve as a platform to match technopreneurs with venture capitalists and angel investors in their efforts to commercialize their innovative business ideas.
All technopreneurs are required to submit his or her business proposal to MICP Secretariat by 1st December 2008. We will be assessing these business proposals and select 10-15 qualified applicants to come for the pitching session. All these qualified applicants will be given 20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A session.
Presentation format as follows:
(Not more than 10 presentation slides covering)
1. Executive summary
2. Company background
3. Management team
4. Product & services
5. Value proposition & unique selling point
6. Marketing plan
7. Financial forecast
8. Funding requirements & utilization of fund
9. Proposed investment structure
10. Proposed Exit Strategies
Send your emails to [email protected] by 1st Dec 2008. Pitching will be done at 4th Dec 2008. Details are below.
- MIRC Annual Funding and Financing Forum 2009
- MIRC SME ICT Summit 2008
- Cradle’s Ideas To Invest (i2i) – Satellite Event at the 4th Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- A Chance for Malaysian Technology Entrepreneurs to Perfect Their Pitch and Go for Funding
- 3 Things that Entrepreneurs Must Know Before Bringing Their Businesses Mobile
- How Cradle Can Help Fund Your Innovative Ideas