The Web is still in 2.0 mood even as major banks are closing down. MDeC recently sent a couple of MSC companies to Web.20 Expo in NewYork and they have organized a session for some of these participants to share what they have learnt to the rest of us.
Details of Session:
Date: 27th November 2008 (Thursday)
Time: 8.30am to 1:00pm
Venue: Bunga Raya Auditorium, MDeC, Cyberjaya
Benefits of attending?
- Get exposed to current trends that will facilitate the development of better services via Web2.0 applications
- Appeal to not only those who are new to this Web phenomenon but also to an all-round expert in Web2.0-ifying the enterprise.
- To meet other participants who share similar interests in the next generation Web2.0 applications
|8:30 am – 9:00 am||Registration|
|9:00 am – 9.15 am||Welcome remarksRoslan Bakri Zakaria,Head of Technopreneur & Enterprise Development|
|9.15 am – 9.25 am||An overview of pokies Web 2.0 Today|
|9.25 am – 9.55 am||Govt 2.0 – Bridging Government & the People via Social WebPresentation by Asyraf Abd Rahman|
|9.55 am – 10.25 am||To Connect & Thrive: Creating Collaboration
Presentation by Razlan & Aaron Gill
|10.25 am – 10.45 am||Enterprise 2.0Presentation by Abdul Mushir Che Chik|
|10.45 am – 11.15 am||MDeC 2.0 – A Step Forward Presentation by IT Manager (Normarinee Mohd Nor)|
|11.15 am – 11.45 am||Information Overload: How to survive & Succeed?
Presentation by Asiah Binti Bujang
|11.45 am – 12.15 pm||Web 2.0 – ‘What’s Next?’
Questions and Answers
|12.15 pm – 1.00 pm||Lunch and Session Ends|
- MIRC Micro Financing Expo 2009
- The Big Idea for Entrepreneurs: Making Sense of Data to Launch Meaningful Startups
- Fastest Growing Asia Digital Media Company Dino Media Takes Netizens by Storm
- TEDxKL : What Malaysia Needs?
- Young Entrepreneur Showcase with ZNG IMPRESA: Wisdom for Entrepreneurs to Survive the Fashion Industry
- Mobile Lifestyle Business