KOTA BARU: Universiti Malaysia Kelantan will create the country’s first professorial chair for entrepreneurship after receiving a RM4 million endowment from Maybank yesterday.
UMK vice-chancellor Professor Zainai Mohamed said a suitable candidate with experience would fill the post for two years.
“The creation of the chair is in line with the university’s aspiration to be a leader in entrepreneurship studies.
“The candidate will also help motivate students in venturing into the world of entrepreneurship,”
he said after accepting the mock cheque from Maybank chief executive officer Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar
We are looking forward to see what other entrepreneurship initiative from UMK
Update: The commentary has been deleted because of some factual error.
Thanks to Leslie who pointed out the error.
- 3 Malaysian Business Plan and Entrepreneurship Competition that You Should Know
- 7 Habits of Highly Competitive ‘Entrepreneurial’ Graduates
- 3 Traits of Generation Y Talents that Malaysian Entrepreneurs and Businesses Cannot Ignore when Hiring
- Malaysians Got IDEAS Conference for Entrepreneurs
- Career and Entrepreneurship fair for Graduates
- ConcreteJungle #17 : FSR Technologies