Gaining market access is challenging especially if your start-up is looking to create a global brand in other countries.
TeAM together with MentorSquare will be organizing a forum on accessing the US market. This is part of TeAM’s iniative to bring Malaysian Start-ups to Silicon Valley for their Go-Global Program.
Date : Monday (13th July 2009)
Venue : Malaysiakini
Level 3, 48, Jalan Kemuja, Bangsar Utama
Time : 6pm – 8pm
Open to TeAM member.
1. Opening Speech by TeAM President
2. Introduction to Market Access Initiative by Market Access Lead
3. Marketing in US by US Mentor.
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- A Week in Stanford & Silicon Valley – Part 1
- Malaysia Entrepreneurs to Fast Track their Successes to Silicon Valley via Ignite! Startups Week
- 5 Malaysian Startup Bootcamp Winners to Go Silicon Valley
- UnReason-MSLS Challenge Coffee Night