One of the big issues for Technopreneurs is the ability to sustain and grow their businesses. This can only happen if they are able to continually secure the required sales and expand their reach to more customers.
The ability to have the right market access either locally or abroad, especially for locally bred technologies will be critical for long term sustainability. The Technopreneurs Association of Malaysia (TeAM) has identified MARKET ACCESS as one of its main focus areas for the next 12 months and will be holding various programmes with the main aim of creating a better eco system for Technopreneurs.
TeAM together with its industry partners, New Entrepreneur Forum (NEF) and MCA ICT Resource Centre (MIRC) are pleased to hold the first program on Market Access, a Dialogue with the industry called ‘Market Access – Myth & Reality’.
The main objectives of the dialogue are for members to have a better understanding of support programmes available from the relevant government agencies and for members to highlight any issues or problems with regards to market access. These issues will be collated and used by TeAM in its discussions with the Government and the relevant agencies and GLC’s to improve market access for Malaysian Technopreneurs.
Details of the event are as follow:
Date : 14th August 2008 (Thursday)
Time : 6.30 pm – 10.00 pm
Venue : Level 12, Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Non-members are entitled to be members at the event for an annual membership fee of RM100 and will be entitled to the TeAM discounts immediately, for all TeAM events. Fees are being charged to cover event costs. Refreshments will be served.
- A Forum to Help Entrepreneurs Raise Funding and Investment Opportunities
- International Business Networking Dinner to Help Malaysian Entrepreneurs Market to the World
- A Funding Forum where all Startups and Entrepreneurs Must Know and Go
- Founder of Malaysia’s Largest Web Hosting Company to Share Entrepreneur Experience in Penang
- ASIA PACIFIC YOUNG BUSINESS CONFERENCE & TRADE 2010 (APYBC 2010)
- Exploring Business Opportunity for Entrepreneurs Between Malaysia and Turkey