Innovative Malaysian gaming company, fanxt.com intends to ride on the F1 Sepang fever with a game that will keep all fans turned aspiring F1 drivers glued to their seats with an interactive app through the web and Facebook that will put players at the seats of the drivers. As reputed by the company itself, this will be the world’s first gaming platform of its kind, debuting during the F1 season which starts in Malaysia soon.
FanXT.com, a global fantasy sports website, recently launched a Fantasy F1 game on web (http://f1.fanxt.com) and Facebook application (http://apps.facebook.com/
This free-to-play fantasy sport game allows users to create their own Formula 1 team with $100 million budget to buy 6 drivers and 1 constructor. When their real-life drivers race and earn points in the F1 2012 championship, the fantasy team earn the same points as well.
This fantasy Formula 1 game is interestingly different than other normal fantasy F1 game because, fantasy managers can earn their way to achieve rank titles, from Rookie to Legendary Manager, the highest honour. You also get to race with your Facebook friends that joined the game and compare who is the greater F1 manager.
It is currently the only Fantasy F1 game in Facebook.
Managers also earn virtual medals and trophies for their achievements his fantasy teams accomplish, for instance, if your driver achieved the fastest lap, you get a special fastest lap medal. Even completing your F1 team gets you rewarded with a Manager Service Medal, which immediately gets prompted when you save your team.
Other than offering bragging rights along the way, this fantasy f1 app also features other bonuses like;
- Earn $0.5 mil extra budget when the friends you invited joined
- Create your own friends’ league and compete among your friends
- Earn experience points as you progress
- F1 live coverage results and schedules
- Malaysia’s FanXT waved high Jalur Gemilang at Asia Level Business Competition in India
- Malaysian Startup Digitizing Euro 2012 Football Experience for Fans
- MOL Launches MOLPoints Online Game and Digital Goods Payment Platform in North America & Latin America
- The Search for Asia Top 50 Apps
- CEOs of Malaysia’s Largest Banks Share Top 10 Changing Trends in Banking Industry for Business
- Foodpanda Expands to Ipoh and Melaka