Malaysia Young Female Entrepreneur Forum (MYFREN) is designed to be a premier platform to gather thoughts and ideas from entrepreneurs to encourage more Malaysians especially Young Females to participate in entrepreneurship and business.
This time round, MYFREN2010 brings you the following speakers: The inaugural Malaysia Young Female Entrepreneur Forum (MYFREN) will be held this coming October 26th and 27th, 2010 at the Grand Ballroom, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
Entrepreneurs.my is proud to sponsor part of the fees to this amazing forum to celebrate the achievements that Women Entrepreneurs have brought to Malaysia. We are only offering this tickets at a special rate and encourage participants with true entrepreneurial spirits to join & network with other successful participants & speakers. The ticket prices can be purchased at the following prices:
FOR FEMALE: RM 35.00
FOR MALE: RM 45.00
Please register at : http://apps.socialwalk.com/events/455-malaysia-young-female-entrepreneur-forum-myfren
MYFREN is designed to be a premier platform to gather thoughts and ideas of entrepreneurs to encourage more Malaysians especially the young females to venture into entrepreneurism and businesses. It will be a comprehensive and innovative platform to encourage young female (age ranging from 20 to 40 years old) to participate in entrepreneurship and business. MYFREN will create a strong and wide networking platform for young female to contribute in the economy development of Malaysia especially in making Malaysia Economy Transformation Plan and Vision 2020 a success. MYFREN will be conducted in a TV Talk Show Format Forum and will bring more than 20 young and successful female entrepreneurs to share their experiences, ups and downs and their entrepreneurial journeys. Among those who have confirmed their participations are:
1. Mi Ki Choong (CEO, Centurise Group)
2. Adelaine Foo (CEO, The Otomotif College)
3. Nor Akmar Hanif & Aida Nurlin Hanif ( The Millionaire Sisters)
4. Sherena Razaly (Founder of Enak KL)
5. Oh Joo Nee (Winner of Nescafe Kickstart Season 2)
6. Alyssa Mazlan (Owner of Island & Republik)
7. Candice Lee (Managing Director of True North Asia Sdn Bhd)
8. Dr Khoo Kien Ling (Founder & CEO of ADAMAS Wedding Sdn Bhd)
9. Ung Yiu Lin (Founder & Owner of Shoes Shoes Shoes)z
10. Ms Ho Teh Eng (Founder & CEO of Fun Science Sdn Bhd)
Besides featuring young and successful female entrepreneurs, MYFREN will also feature perspectives from successful young male entrepreneurs, women entrepreneurs and also government leaders from relevant agencies.
Among those that will participate in MYFREN are:
1. YBhg Dato’ Hashim Abdullah, TKSU Kementerian Pertanian dan Industri Asas Tani
2. YBhg Dato’ Hafsah Hashim, CEO SME Corp
3. YBhg Dato’ Maznah Hamid, Executive Chairman of Securiforce Group
4. YBhg Dto’ Beatrice Nirmala, Editor In Chief and Executive Director of AMG International
5. Norman Halim, Executive President of KRU Group of Companies
6. Afzal Abd Rahim (CEO of TIME dot Com Berhad)
Participants and panellists will interact in a bilingual forum; they will be sharing their thoughts in Bahasa Malaysia as well as English.
- Sembang Sembang in August
- Young Entrepreneurs Inspiring Lives through Adversities
- Spotting Brand Advocates for Your Business
- Famous Women Entrepreneurs traits to follow
- 3 Reasons to Choose Entrepreneurship over Employment – Confessions from Young Entrepreneurs
- Lessons from Apple Founder Steve Jobs for Entrepreneurs