Malaysia Social Media Week returns this year, promising more activities that all bloggers and social media maniacs can join. There would also be sessions for businesses to learn about applying social media for their business.
Malaysia Social Media Week (MSMW 2013) is organized by the Social Media Chambers and co-organized by My Events International with the endorsement from Ministry of Information, Communications and Culture.
MSMW 2013 is a national event and is targeted to be one Detta aven till de spelare som utnyttjat startbonus i onlinesverigecasinon.com Red. of the most comprehensive and happening social media based event in Malaysia Calendar annually. This event will showcase and provide a platform of meetings for all social media practitioners. In this event, visitors will experience a new dimension in social media and it will depict a more fascinating and refreshing approach.
The event will be filled with concurrent events, activities and competitions before and during MSMW 2013 which will aim to impart best practices to the industry on using social media for good.
### Entrepreneurs.my is proud to be the online media partner for the Malaysia Social Media Week 2013 ###
- Online Business Protection Series #1 with ESET: Things that Entrepreneurs Should Know about Web Security
- Be Part of the Change, Or Be Left Behind – All Things Software Comes to Malaysia Next Week
- Top Social Media Trends for Entrepreneurs in 2013
- Powerful Tips that all Young Entrepreneurs should Know before They Startup
- 6 Startups Picked for Social Innovation Camp Asia
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my